cicatrices : 118

Leena & Mark Empty
▬ Jeu 25 Avr - 23:16 ▬
>> 04/25, 7:32am. @Mark DeWitt
best wishes on your name day Mark  Leena & Mark 2764

Mark DeWitt
shipwreck

▬ BEYOND THE VEIL ▬
sanctuaire : southwest ; quand le motel bon marché est rallié. l'habitable d'un véhicule crade quand l'ivresse flirte avec les veines gonflées. parce qu'il erre, parce qu'il se perd. parce qu'il n'est finalement que chimère.
ombres et névroses : légion de vices, levé de coude récurent. l'amour des alcools pas chers et des cigarettes-cancer qui ravagent lentement la trachée. alcoolique, qu'elle disait. pathétique fut ajouté. il s'en contente, en plus de noyer sa peine dans une brève adrénaline derrière les jeux d'argent qui l'ont déjà bien dépouillé.
cicatrices : 109
crédits : chat.noir (c) astra (c)

Leena & Mark Empty
▬ Ven 26 Avr - 11:32 ▬
>> 04/25, 11:37am. @Leena McGraw
Hey. Thank you !
To be honest, I was a little confuse at first, then I remember what day we are.

>> 04/25, 11:37am. @Leena McGraw
Thank you again. It's nice on you to think about it.  

>> 04/25, 11:59am. @Leena McGraw
How you're doing?

das ende ist der anfang
Well I came upon a man at the top of a hill, called himself the savior of the human race. Said he come to save the world from destruction and pain, but I said : how can you save the world from itself ?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Leena McGraw
Leena McGraw
Martyr

▬ BEYOND THE VEIL ▬

Leena & Mark Empty
▬ Ven 26 Avr - 11:36 ▬
>> 04/25, 12:02am. @Mark DeWitt
I'll always think about it, it's a nice day Leena & Mark 1f60b i'm fine and you ?

Mark DeWitt
shipwreck

▬ BEYOND THE VEIL ▬
sanctuaire : southwest ; quand le motel bon marché est rallié. l'habitable d'un véhicule crade quand l'ivresse flirte avec les veines gonflées. parce qu'il erre, parce qu'il se perd. parce qu'il n'est finalement que chimère.
ombres et névroses : légion de vices, levé de coude récurent. l'amour des alcools pas chers et des cigarettes-cancer qui ravagent lentement la trachée. alcoolique, qu'elle disait. pathétique fut ajouté. il s'en contente, en plus de noyer sa peine dans une brève adrénaline derrière les jeux d'argent qui l'ont déjà bien dépouillé.

Leena & Mark Empty
▬ Ven 26 Avr - 11:41 ▬
>> 04/25, 12:07am. @Leena McGraw
I see it like any other day. Nothing special here. ahah.

>> 04/25, 12:08am. @Leena McGraw
I'm fine, sort of. A bit tired this week, you know? Spring's waking up affairs.  

das ende ist der anfang
Well I came upon a man at the top of a hill, called himself the savior of the human race. Said he come to save the world from destruction and pain, but I said : how can you save the world from itself ?
Leena McGraw
Leena McGraw
Martyr

▬ BEYOND THE VEIL ▬

Leena & Mark Empty
▬ Ven 26 Avr - 11:44 ▬
>> 04/25, 12:10am. @Mark DeWitt
aahaa ! People starts to fuck everywhere and everyone with a warmer weather ?

Mark DeWitt
shipwreck

▬ BEYOND THE VEIL ▬

Leena & Mark Empty
▬ Ven 26 Avr - 11:48 ▬
>> 04/25, 12:10am. @Leena McGraw
That's the idea. Leena & Mark 1f602  

>> 04/25, 12:11am. @Leena McGraw
Two men wants to know where their wives' going when they are away for work and a woman who accused me to be the one with whom her girlfriend cheating on her. Many tears on the two first stories, a slap for the last one.

das ende ist der anfang
Leena McGraw
Leena McGraw
Martyr

▬ BEYOND THE VEIL ▬

Leena & Mark Empty
▬ Ven 26 Avr - 11:50 ▬
>> 04/25, 12:11am. @Mark DeWitt
omfg ! but the question is... did you really fucked her ? Leena & Mark 1f602

Mark DeWitt
shipwreck

▬ BEYOND THE VEIL ▬

Leena & Mark Empty
▬ Dim 28 Avr - 10:41 ▬
>> 04/25, 12:12am. @Leena McGraw
What ? No !  

>> 04/25, 12:12am. @Leena McGraw
Her girlfriend came to me because she thought the other was cheating on her and because of that, the other thought she was cheating on her too but with me. I'm just so confused by people sometimes.

das ende ist der anfang
Leena McGraw
Leena McGraw
Martyr

▬ BEYOND THE VEIL ▬

Leena & Mark Empty
▬ Dim 28 Avr - 11:03 ▬
>> 04/25, 12:13am. @Mark DeWitt
It's confusing yeah but you're pretty good looking so i understand why she thought about that and you're german too... so you don't understand why americans are so stupid Leena & Mark 1f602

▬ BEYOND THE VEIL ▬

Leena & Mark Empty
▬ ▬
Page 1 sur 1